Keeping you up to date with the latest Crashmate news and industry news regarding health and safety for motorists.
As it gets colder, your car is more likely to have issues and break down.
There are many things you can do to help prevent this from happening.
– Check your battery. Unless your car is fairly new you should check your batter and if necessary replace it to prevent breaking down.
– Keep your fuel tank half full as there can be unexpected delays during winter and you should always be prepared.
– Check your car lights, as the days get darker it is even more important that your lights are checked and clean
– Check your antfreeze collant often, if unsure visit your car garage
– Using a good screen wash should help prevent your windscreen from frosting up.
We hope you don’t breakdown this winter but just incase it’s always a good idea to carry a spare blanket, snacks and warm clothes in your boot.
Take care and have a Happy Christmas from Crashmate!
I bought a Crashmate kit for my daughter after she passed her driving test; we wanted to make sure she could look after herself if ever she was involved in an accident. I've been in an accident before and I know how shook up you can be and we want to make sure she can handle herself and knows the right things to ask for.
All of our drivers' have Crashmate kits as standard, our regulations mean that we have to provide on-the-scene driver support and we believe these kits do just that. We opted for the personalised kits so our drivers have the contact names and numbers of duty managers to make reporting these incidents easier.
Having used Crashmate kits for over 8 years as an after-sales gift to our customers, we continue to be impressed by the level of service from such a helpful team. They're always able to help guide us as to what to put on our kits to make sure we communicate effectively with our customers and still keep the safety messages required.